“Rejection Immobilizes Me.”
-
Rejection sensitive dysphoria was called the most impairing aspect of
ADHD’s emotional dysregulation by ADDitude readers in a recent survey.
ADHD Awareness 2026: A Community of Support
-
Support begins with understanding, but it doesn’t end there. For someone
with ADHD, support can take many forms. It might be a partner who
understands th...
Can ADHD Masking Limit Your Ability to Succeed?
-
Could ADHD masking be getting in your way? Discover how it might be in
different contexts. And how you can turn this around.
The post Can ADHD Masking Li...
Is AI Good for ADHD or Just a Distraction?
-
*In which Douglas proves he’s not a Boomer*
[image: Grok biffs ACNH tips]
I’ve been rethinking my engagement with AI recently. I’m too eager to be an
un...
Tylenol, Autism, oh my!
-
If you're in a neurodivergent relationship, you may have paid special
attention to President Trump's recent news conference about Tylenol and
Autism. I...
💸 ADHD, Finances, and Investing in Yourself
-
ADHD finances can be overwhelming. This post explores how to make a
realistic yet meaningful investment in yourself — and introduces the ADHD
Breakthroug...
Calm in a crisis, frazzled under the overhead light
-
I’ve heard people say their ADHD makes them more fun, or more flexible.
They can go with the flow. Me, not so much. I bristle at the use of an
overhead l...
You worry too much! You're too sensitive!
-
Many adults who have ADHD, myself included, don’t feel we worry too much or
are highly sensitive, anxious, moody, mercurial, easily upset, or quick to
an...
0 Comments